Moment of Fame - Free Online Photo Hosting and Galleries!

Go Back   Moment of Fame > Diving Forums > Spearfishing Board

Old 09-27-2005, 10:48 PM   #1
Yutaka
Team MOF

Default LTD Sea Hornet for Sale

This is an AB Biller Limited Edition Teak Sea Hornet - 60" shaft with reel and a hunting tip. Not for the guys shooting halibut or sheephead. It's the largest gun that AB Biller makes. This is a true hunting gun made for big game - yellowtail, seabass, tuna, etc.

Here is a photo of the actual gun for sale.

From a website that sells the LTD Sea Hornet:

The LTD is handcrafted from selected Teak, Padauk or Mahogany woods with the trigger mechanism and safety fitted directly into the gun barrel. It is extremely difficult to obtain large quantities of truly straight barrels in these precious woods and therefore makes this Sea Hornet the limited edition it is named for.

The LTD is a fine example of AB Biller craftsmanship and quality.

Here is the MSRP according to http://www.tbdiving.com/Spearguns/AB...rguns_MSRP.htm

LTD Teak Sea Hornet $528.30
Reel $71.10
Line $50.00
Hunting Tip $20.00 (est)

Brand new, this setup would cost almost $670 + tax. This gun is used, but has been completely restored and is beautiful.

Asking $350.

If you know someone who may be interested, please let them know of this great opportunity. (Sorry, can't ship this weapon)

e-mail: [email protected]

or call 866-898-4991 and say "Find him" when my electronic assistant answers. Thanks.

Yutaka

Edit: I am in the So Cal area.
Yutaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 07:43 AM   #2
Mokahehteh
Team MOF

Great ad.

I like it... are you interested in a partial trade? http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28609

Randy- also in the So Cal area- no need to try to smuggle onto a commercial airliner LOL
Mokahehteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 03:01 PM   #3
Yutaka
Team MOF

Hey Randy, thanks for the reply. (And sorry for the delay in getting back to you)

Unfortunately, I'm really not interested in a trade (though that is a nice knife you got there). Got too many various blades already. Let me know if you want to see the gun. I live in Mission Viejo, work in Huntington. I make frequent trips to SD, including this Wed. I'll be diving the SD jetty.

Last edited by Yutaka; 10-05-2005 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Edit for spelling
Yutaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 03:12 PM   #4
Mokahehteh
Team MOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutaka
Hey Randy, thanks for the reply. (And sorry for the delay in getting back to you)

Unfortunately, I'm really not interested in a trade (though that is a nice knive you got there). Got too many various blades already. Let me know if you want to see the gun. I live in Mission Viejo, work in Huntington. I make frequent trips to SD, including this Wed. I'll be diving the SD jetty.
I will give it some thought. Have a great trip.
Mokahehteh is offline   Reply With Quote