Moment of Fame - Free Online Photo Hosting and Galleries!

Go Back   Moment of Fame > Diving Forums > Diving Main Board

Old 08-21-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
scubapro5
Administrator

Default Lobster Season Reopens Sept.27 2008

So that means that Friday Sept.26th at midnight me and my crew will be out there diving for lobsters!

Oh and also you will need to purchase a lobster report card for $7.50 if you want to catch lobsters.

* Every person must have the appropriate report card(s) in possession while fishing; including those who are not required to have a sport fishing license, such as individuals under 16 years of age, persons fishing or diving on free fishing days, and anglers fishing from a public pier in ocean waters.

Q: I have heard that a Spiny Lobster Report Card will be required soon. When will it be required and where can I get one? The Spiny Lobster Report Card will be required beginning in fall of 2008. Spiny Lobster Report Cards will be available from DFG offices and license agents in March, 2008. Picture of sample Spiny Lobster Report Card.

Q: Who is required to have a Spiny Lobster Report Card?
A: All anglers who fish for spiny lobster are required to have a Spiny Lobster Report Card. Anglers who are not required to have a sport fishing license, such as anglers who are under 16 years of age, and anglers who fish from a public pier in ocean waters, are required to have a Spiny Lobster Report Card to fish for spiny lobsters.

Q: Are children required to purchase report cards?
A: Yes, beginning in 2008, children are required to purchase report cards if they fish for salmon in the Klamath-Trinity River System, abalone, steelhead, sturgeon or spiny lobster*.
*The Spiny Lobster Report Card will be required beginning October 2008.

Q. I fish from a public pier in ocean waters and I’m not required to purchase a sport fishing license. Am I required to purchase a report card?
A. Yes. Report cards are required for every person who fishes for salmon in the Klamath-Trinity River System, abalone, steelhead, sturgeon or spiny lobster*. There are no exceptions.
*The Spiny Lobster Report Card will be required beginning October 2008.

Roger

www.momentoffame.com
scubapro5 is offline   Reply With Quote