Moment of Fame - Free Online Photo Hosting and Galleries!

Go Back   Moment of Fame > Diving Forums > Spearfishing Board

Old 01-25-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
Natedogg
Team MOF

Default Neptune Auction 2008

The Long Beach Neptune?s are holding their only auction for 2008. Because this is the only auction of the year we are not holding back on any gear and we have more new gear this year than ever! Wet suits, Spearguns, Mori tips, floats, bungees, float lines, lobster bags, fins, masks, snorkels, stringers, you name it... All new! Lots of other used gear, videos, t-shirts, books, everything but the kitchen sink! Some items go for pennies on the dollar and it's always a great time, the pizza's good the beer's cold and there are a lot of Spearos coming so it's a great way to put some names to faces. This event is open to everyone and with all this gear, it takes a wile to get through so, show up early because we start the bidding at 7:00 pm sharp. We will also have guest speakers and I will post more details as they come.

Time : 7:00pm, March 5th 2008

Place : Me and Ed's Pizza
4115 Paramount Blvd.
Lakewood Ca. 90712-3913
(562) 421-8908

Driving directions :http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=ca&zipcode=
Attached Images

Old 01-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #2
scubapro5
Administrator

Hey Nate the last one was fun. Remind me when it gets closer,I would like to make it again.

Roger

www.momentoffame.com
scubapro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:03 PM   #3
Natedogg
Team MOF

Will do Roger. It's always a good time.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Natedogg
Team MOF

Alright guys, we have six days to go until the Auction and the guns just keep coming! Tom Murry, owner of Pacific Sporting goods in Long Beach is donating a new Sporasub Instinct Carbon 115. Perfect size for California waters!

I have to say (again ), with out a doubt, as far as equipment goes, this is going to be one hell of an Auction! The rest of the fun is up to you guys. Chris (Southbound) has been talking with Rick from Aimright and their gun is on it's way!

Mori, Aimright, Riffe, and now Tom with Sporasub! All new guns! I pity the fool that's not at this Auction! I posted a pic of the gun and a pic of Tom with a nice fish (how's that for a fat YT?). I'm sure everybody knows where Tom's shop is but for those that didn't, heres his address.

Pacific Sporting Goods
11 39th Pl, Long Beach, CA 90803
(562) 434-1604
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InstinctCarbonLG.jpg (16.8 KB, 302 views)
File Type: jpg Tom.jpg (262.7 KB, 287 views)